Full Version FixWin for Windows 10
FixWin Full Version allows you to repair and fix Windows 10 issues, problems and annoyances. FixWin’s latest release has an updated user interface for Windows 10, and includes a section that addresses common Windows 10 issues and problems.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Offers fixes to resolve problems relating to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connectivity: We can help you solve Internet problems that you may be having after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Reset Settings app. Settings won’t launch or exit with an Error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After upgrading to Windows 10, Wi-Fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- FixWin for Windows 10 Store apps not opening. All apps must be re-registered
- After Windows 10 is installed, Office documents no longer open.
- WerMgr.exe oder WerFault.exe Application Error
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. Advanced System
- The information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Troubleshooters. This section offers direct links to 18 Windows Troubleshooters, as well as links to download 4 new troubleshooters from Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to use FixWin 10
- We suggest you start the System File Checker. The Welcome page contains a button to run SFC/scannow. These will examine and repair any corrupted Windows file system. It should take between 5-10minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin Windows 10 If you’re having problems with Windows Store or Store apps. The Welcome page has a 1-click button that allows you to do this easily.
- If you are facing major issues with Windows 10, running the DISM utility to repair your Windows System Image, might be a really good idea. This button is also conveniently located on the Welcome page.
- Next, we insist that you create a System Restore Point. This button will create one. It is highly recommended that you create one before making any modifications to your system. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- Once you have done this, restart your computer. You can check that everything is working as you expect. If not, you can restore your computer immediately.
- Windows 10 fixWin To see what each fix does first, click the? Click on the???? button next to Fix. A pop-out will tell you what exactly the fix does.
How To Use FixWin for Windows 10 10.2.2 Full Version
- Click the links below to download FixWin for Windows 10 in its full version .
- After downloading, install the program as normal.
- Do not Run the Software after Installation.
- Copy the Crack & Paste it into c/programs.
- You have done it. Now enjoy the complete version.